Access to and use of the Hazlehurst Community Primary School World Wide Web Site is provided subject to these terms and conditions:
Material on Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, animation, or picture files (collectively, 'Materials') contained on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without The Headteacher's express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site, in whole or in part, without The Headteacher's prior written permission.
To request permission, send an e-mail, including your name, address and a description of the purpose of your intended distribution and the materials you would like to distribute to The Headteacher. For other points of contact please email the School Administration.
You may print Materials on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Materials included on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site have been compiled by from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
Links from the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site
The sites linked from the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site are not under The Headteacher's control, and The Headteacher does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. The Headteacher does not intend links on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site. The services, information or data (collectively, 'Information') made available at the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site are provided 'AS IS'. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Headteacher disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site, including without limitation:
- · any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- · any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Hazlehurst Community Primary School Web Site
- · any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by his actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond his control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information
- · any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information
- · any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder
- The Headteacher makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. The Headteacher makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, 'The Headteacher' shall include any agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of Liability
The Headteacher shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For the purposes of this section, 'The Headteacher' shall include any agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed principally at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Copyright and Trademark Notices Copyright ©Hazlehurst Community Primary School and/or their licensors, 2007. All rights reserved.